Learn the fundamentals of exercise physiology and biomechanics, including practical applications for building workouts and training plans for endurance athletes.
- Conservation of Energy
- What is Power?
- What is Power on the Bike?
- What is Ruinning Power?
- Additional Training with Power Courses & Podcasts
- Review of Muscle Anatomy
- The 5 Golden Rules of Skeletal Muscle Activity
- Muscle Fiber Action
- Types of Muscle Contractions – Why Running Downhill Hurts
- Muscle Fibre Types and Metabolism
- The Economy of Movement – Weight (Mass)